Acrobat has not been removed or deactivated on any of more than 20 installs
of FM 15 and 17 I've done over the last few years.

Art Campbell
          art.campb...@gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358