From: Framers <framers-bounces+rick=rickquatro....@lists.frameusers.com> On
Behalf Of Doug
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 8:33 AM
To: Framers <framers@lists.frameusers.com>
Subject: [Framers] List of Figures linking (UnStructured Frame)

I noticed that when a reader clicks a List of Figures entry in the PDF of my
document, it jumps to the figure in the body and places the figure's link at
the top of the screen.  This is fine if I designed the document to have
figure links above the figure, but my department's policy is to have the
figure links below the figures.  This results in the figure itself being off
the top the screen when the figure link displays at the top.

Does anyone have a suggestion for resolving this?

I've made a List of Markers with the markers above the figure, and this
works, but the problem with that is it complicates the wording of the
entries in the List of Markers.

Example:  *Figure 1*: Whatsit (exploded view)

"Figure 1:" has to be in bold, and "Whatsit (exploded view)" is not bold.

I can't do this using a simple Marker.

Ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Doug Bailey