It's really annoying. I don't want the strikethrough line to be blue. I
want it to be purple to match all the other annotations I make, and I don't
want to have to change it every time I use the tool. I've only been able to
find information on how to change the text color, which isn't an issue. The
strikethrough tool is purple. The insert text tool is purple. Why won't
this tool let me set its default to purple? The really weird bit is that
while the line stubbornly refuses to let me set its default, the insert
carat has!

(Yes, I know it's a petty frustration, but even so!)

Windows 7.
Acrobat Pro DC

--
Lin Sims