Hi All,

I've used to add a list of imported graphics, and then use that write a batch
file to collect all of the files into a single folder, and then update Frame to
use that folder. Now, I am not getting all of the files. It seems like Frame
gets stuck on a single file type, such as Illustrator, and ignores the rest.
Sometimes I get a mix, such as all .ai and one .jpg. That is consistent,
however.

  1.  Open book file
  2.  Add > List Of >  References...
  3.  Include References: Imported Graphics
  4.  Update book, including all selections
  5.  Ta-da - a partial list

Have I forgotten something that will produce a complete list? I am not creating
a list for just the file, since no other files were opened, but I have tried
opening all the files and selecting the book when adding the list, to avoid the
confusing message about adding the list to the book.

FM12 unstructured.

Thanks,

C2