From: Framers <framers-bounces+rick=rickquatro....@lists.frameusers.com> On
Behalf Of Doug
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 9:38 AM
To: Framers <framers@lists.frameusers.com>
Subject: [Framers] Docking the Book window

When I start Frame and open a Book file, the Book window displays docked in
the upper left corner, as usual.  I can drag it down to make it float, but
nothing I do will re-dock it where it was originally.
This means the Book window gets obscured if a Maximize or Consolidate a
document window.

The only way I can reset this is to close Frame and restart it.

Is there a way I'm missing?  Even the Reset Workspace command is of no help.

Thanks,

Doug