Thank you for your replies.

This is my first time having to work with a graphic format I couldn't
reference or not having any control over the format. The book is over 3000
pages and at least 2000 of those pages are full page graphic images (all
Visio and I do not have the Visio software). If I try and embed by OLE
this many graphics, is my book going to be an unmanageable size?

Thinking I need to request the company provide me with graphics in a
FrameMaker friendly format.

Julie A. Sigrist
Quality Assurance
Airborne Maintenance and Engineering Services, Inc.
145 Hunter Drive, Bldg. 1005-B
Wilmington, OH  45177
(800) 736-3973 x62482
(937) 366-2482 (Direct)