Tammy:
Will the Six Word Mystery Novel be on again this year?
My entry:
Beginning, middle, morgue. Tammy's lonely life.

Regards,
Hedley

On Tue, 3 Oct 2017 at 02:50, Tammy Van Boening <
tamm...@spectrumwritingllc.com> wrote:

> Rocky Mountain Mystery Writers of America's First Annual Six-Word Mystery
> Contest
>
> "One story. Six words. Good luck!"
>
> While a picture is worth a thousand words, a six-word novel is a brilliant
> gem. Enter your six-word mystery in Rocky Mountain Mystery Writers of
> America's First Annual Six-Word Mystery Contest.
>
> This contest will be judged by esteemed authors and maybe infamous
> scoundrels who will choose the finalists in each category. Finalists will
> get to read their entries and have them featured on the RMMWA website;
> winners will be voted on by those attending our annual Holiday Party,
> December 13, 2017 and announced that evening. Winners will receive valuable
> cash prizes and forever be immortalized.
>
> Six-word novels can be entered in one or all five of the following
> categories:
> . Hard Boiled or Noir
> . Cozy
> . Thriller
> . Police Procedural
> . Romance and Lust
>
> Cost to enter is $6 per one entry (that's a mere $1 per word); or $10 to
> enter six-word mysteries in all five
> categories.
>
> Grand Prize winner will receive $100 in hard, cold cash.
>
> Finalists in other categories will receive valuable gift cards to Tattered
> Cover.
>
> According to legend, this whole notion of a six-word novel started in the
> 1920s when Ernest Hemingway at New
> York's Algonquin Hotel or Luchow's restaurant (depending on who you ask)
> won
> a $10 bet by writing a six-word story. His dark and dramatic submission
> was:
> "For sale: Baby shoes. Never worn." Urban legend or no, memorable,
> heart-breaking and sublime six-word stories have been penned ever since.
> Now's your chance.
>
> Contest is open to all adults 18 and over. No residency requirements.
> Entries can be sent between October 1, 2017 and midnight, November 26,
> 2017.
>

> Tammy Van Boening
>
> Owner/Principal
>
> Spectrum Writing, LLC
>
> Tammy dot Vanboening at spectrumwritingllc.com
>
> 303-840-1755

​
1/17 Glyndon Road, Camberwell VIC 3124, Australia
hedley.fin...@gmail.com
Telephone 03 9836 4635
Mobile 0412 461 558
LinuxCounter.net registered computer 576484 (course there are more Linux
users than that!)