This is probably a stupid question, but my understanding is that a
scripting language is pure text interpreted by whichever interpreter (in
this case ExtendScript) is installed. If that's the case, does it matter
which version of FM you create the script in? Does the 32-bit version have
different command words and variables or syntax from the 64-bit?

NB: Not a scripter of any sort, haven't looked to see.

Lin Sims