Yesterday (3rd October) I get an email from Adobe

Your FrameMaker Subscription Edition (one-year) subscription will expire in 7
days
        Dear Alan Litchfield,
        Your subscription to FrameMaker Subscription Edition (one-year) will
expire on 02-October-2018 (PT).
        If you wish to keep your subscription active, you must provide your
billing information and set up automatic monthly payments.

So according to this, my subscription has already expired a day ago, but
apparently it is expiring in 7 days.

In the meantime, Adobe has debited my credit card another month’s subscription,
today.

I wonder, should I even renew? I hardly use it nowadays and Adobe do not fill
me with confidence.

Alan

--
Dr Alan Litchfield