From: Framers <framers-bounces+rick=rickquatro....@lists.frameusers.com> On
Behalf Of Klaus Daube
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2018 5:13 AM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: [Framers] Lack of implementation in ESK for graphic objects

Dear all,

After extensive experiments to draw a polyline with ESTK (see
https://forums.adobeprerelease.com/fm2018/discussion/250/fm-graphics-with-ex
tendscrip
t) I took the liberty to file 2 bugs:
https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/FRMAKER-5568 - ESTK Lack of implementation
for various graphic objects (with detailed description in the attached pdf
there)
https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/FRMAKER-5569 - ESTK Function PolyLine does
not work at all  (with detailed description in the attached pdf there) May I
ask you to vote on these bug reports - even if you do not plan to make
elaborate grphics with FM (as do quite often).

The tough thing about these: this all is true since FM-10 (and for the
Object Styles since FM-11).

I'm working on a document describing the graphic functions available in
ExtendScript and started with the simple Line, which works (although I doto
not have a clue yet how to use the dash pattern and have not tried the arrow
stuff yet). With PolyLine i run into problems ...
Behind my back is a project to create scales (see
https://www.daube.ch/docu/fmaker09.html) with ExtendScript and the current
work is a preparation for this.