I've created master pages for my TOC and Index that has the chapter/section
name ("Contents" and "Index") pre-inserted on the master page.
Unfortunately, FrameMaker doesn't pick up the paragraph tag for the Index
to add it to the TOC, and when I create the PDF, neither is included in the
bookmarks.

Is there a way to do this, or am I going to have to remove them from the
Master Page and just add them to the Body page the first time I create one
of them?

I could swear this sort of thing used to work, but it's been a while since
I played with indexes.

--
Lin Sims