Hi Keith,

You definitely have given back to the community-- I have many of your posts in
my 'Ooh, that's a good thing to know, hang onto that for future reference!"
file.

Wishing you all the best in the next phase of your adventure!

Tori Muir
tm...@spot-on-creative.com | 650.430.8674
www.spot-on-creative.com <http://www.spot-on-creative.com>

On 11/26/18, 8:23 AM, "Framers on behalf of Keith Soltys"
<framers-bounces+tmuir=spot-on-creative....@lists.frameusers.com on behalf of
ke...@soltys.ca> wrote:

    As of last Wednesday, I am now retired, courtesy of a sudden but not
    entirely unexpected lay off from the TMX Group (basically the Toronto
    Stock Exchange) where I've been for the last seventeen years. This will
    likely end any further use of FrameMaker on my part, as I won't be
    looking for full-time work again.

    I'd like to thank everyone on this list and in the Frame community for
    their help over the years. This list has been a great resource and I
    hope I've been able to pay some of it back.

    Regards

    Keith