The HTML5 results looks great, but it my experience it takes a LOT of
massaging to get it looking how you want it.  My gripes:

1. Too often bordered images in the FM will display in the HTML without
borders.
2. *.AI files with borders in the FM cannot have borders in the HTML unless
you also place a non-AI image in the same AF (hidden, behind the AI).
3. If you use the HTML5 settings to put borders around images (instead of
using Object Styles) then even equations will have borders.  (Fine if
that's what you want, but...)
4. On seeming random occasions the STS file will become corrupted and,
unless you have a backup of it, all of your customizations will be lost to
you.
5. Some fonts used in the FM files don't play nice in the HTML, forcing you
to make changes to your font choices.
6. Table column widths aren't always reproduced faithfully.  Often I've had
to use non-breaking spaces to force columns to be as wide in the HTML as
they are in the FM.
7. There is no side head in HTML, so anything you place there in the FM
will be moved to the main column, usually with poor results.

One good thing:  you can republish your HTML without having to close the
original in your browser tab.  This is different from the PDF, where it
complains if the original PDF is still open in Acrobat.

Doug