Greetings,
Every so often, Frame19, which we've just installed (64-bit, Windows 10
Enterprise) blanks out and then returns to the screen.

It's as if something is causing the screen to "refresh".

Note that if we're using a book file, the *.fm files disappear and reappear;
however the book file stays on the screen (i.e., does not disappear).

The refresh time can be several seconds, sometimes shorter, sometimes longer.
Occurrences seem to be entirely random.

Needless to say, it's extremely irritating.

Does anyone know why this might be happening and what can be done to prevent it?

Thanks much,
Barry Meislin
Nuvoton Technology

The privileged confidential information contained in this email is intended for
use only by the addressees as indicated by the original sender of this email.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this email or are not responsible for
delivery of the email to such a person, please kindly reply to the sender
indicating this fact and delete all copies of it from your computer and network
server immediately. Your cooperation is highly appreciated. It is advised that
any unauthorized use of confidential information of Nuvoton is strictly
prohibited; and any information in this email irrelevant to the official
business of Nuvoton shall be deemed as neither given nor endorsed by Nuvoton.