From: Richard Simão <richardsi...@ciatraco.com.br>
Sent: 29. marts 2019 13:35
To: Crety, Christiane <christiane.cr...@cobham.com>
Subject: Re: [Framers] Different page sizes in FM document

** The Sender is from outside the Cobham Commercial Datacentre organisation **

Hi Christiane

I believe that the best and easier way would be to create separated documents
for different pages (working on the master page formats of course). As, anyway
they will be numbered and included in a book project, the output would not be
affected (structured documents or pdf).