From: Framers <framers-bounces+rick=rickquatro....@lists.frameusers.com> On
Behalf Of Harding, Dan
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2019 9:59 AM
To: An email list for people using Adobe FrameMaker software.
<framers@lists.frameusers.com>
Subject: Re: [Framers] FM2019 and ixgen?

Hi Rick,

Just to clarify from my original post, IXGen won't install at all under
64-bit FM. Installing it under 32-bit FM is successful, but will not run and
gives the error message I originally referred to (missing resources).

So at this point it's a no-go with either version of FM2019 until there is a
new version(s) of IXGen.

I'll send you an email offlist to discuss alternatives that may work with
FM2019.

Thanks,

-Dan