Um.... How are the sign-ups?    I'm getting the impression that
they may be lacking.....

--Guy

----- Original Message -----
From: "An email list for people using Adobe FrameMaker software."
<framers@lists.frameusers.com>
To:"Framers" <framers@lists.frameusers.com>
Sent:Wed, 24 Apr 2019 13:49:00 -0700
Subject:[Framers] [ANN] TC Camp is this Saturday!

 Framers...

 If you're in the San Francisco bay area, and will be around this
 weekend, you might consider joining us at TC Camp (the techcomm
 unconference) at San Jose State University on Saturday!

 The day starts with a 2-hour workshop .. some are $40, but the Adobe
 workshop with Matt Sullivan is FREE .. then the keynote with Gavin
 Austin of Salesforce, followed by the unconference (FREE). The
 unconference offers a number of tracks, focusing on topics that the
 attendees (you) vote on the day of the event. It's a day full of
 learning, sharing, and networking for all things techcomm.

 You'll be able to talk with sponsors (tools, services, and
employment),
 various industry experts, as well your colleagues from the area and
beyond.

 If you haven't registered, but are interested (remember, it's free,
or
 very low cost), more info here ..

     https://www.tccamp.org/2019/02/unconference-tc-camp-2019/

 If you have registered, remember to vote on topics and suggest your
own.
 The topics added online are the ones that will be voted on the day of

 the unconference ..

     https://www.tccamp.org/topics/

 Feel free to let me know if you have any questions (off list)!

 Cheers,
 ...scott