Hi group

I'm still not getting used to the (much too complicated) process of having
to configure the PDF settings first in FrameMaker 2019 to be able to save
my file as PDF. So I create a new Fm file and, from force of habit, I just
choose File > Save as PDF. The process then starts and I just get to see a
dialog with a progress indicator which says "Saving". But nothing else
happens next and there seems to be no way to stop this process (pressing
Esc, for example) other than doing CTRL+ALT+DEL and quitting FrameMaker.

Or is there a way to stop this "Save as PDF" process?

And is there really no other way to create PDF the good old quick & easy
way? Or am I the only one who doesn't like the Publish pod?

Kudos to Rick Quatro by the way for his FREE RescuePDF script. ;-)

http://frameautomation.com/framemaker-2019-where-is-my-pdf/

Cheers

Yves