Therein lies the problem. For the past bazillion years, every single Word document received from my clients has been reliably tagged 100% Normal. Then starts a tiresome and tedious paragraph-by-paragraph conversion. I've tried giving them Word templates that I could easily map to FM, but their documents are drafted by committee and none of the 100+ committee members wants to use a Word template.

Carol