From: Framers
<framers-bounces+w.reng=carecom-solutions....@lists.frameusers.com> On Behalf
Of John Posada
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 1:15 AM
To: An email list for people using Adobe FrameMaker software.
<framers@lists.frameusers.com>
Subject: Re: [Framers] Applying Show/Hide Conditional Settings

Robert...I think this can work. I have to do some tweeks, like add a default
condition for sections and files that don't have an owner yet so that I can
exclude those sections from each "personal SME book build". I should be able to
define 19 expressions, one for each content owner.

I also noticed that some tiny snippets got through. like some bullets without
content, stuff like that. However, it has potential.

Question...I have a "RunBookTemplate" document where I define all of my styles,
and when I define or modify a style, I make it in the template, then copy the
appropriate formats to all the files in the book from the tempalte. Can I store
my Expressions in that document and when I create a new document or add a new
Expression, replicate the new or modified Expressions to the new document or
all the documents in the book?

Anyway..thanks for the tip...I think this is going to work for me.

Thank you