Hello,

More and more, the tech writing team I'm on needs to important just specific Character Formats and Paragraph Formats into a file or set of files.

Searching through the archives, I found the method below suggested by Fred Ritter. <https://www.mail-archive.com/framers@lists.frameusers.com/msg55885.html> Is this still the best way to accomplish this goal, or does anyone know of a better method or tool that's been discovered or developed in the meantime?

Many thanks in advance!

Fred Ridder's technique:

1) Copy any paragraph of the desired format from the source file.
2) Paste it into the target file.
3) Use the Paragraph Designer to add the paragraph format to the current file's catalog.
4) Delete the pasted paragraph.

Stay well,

--
jason nichols