I followed Ventura all the way from the early versions on floppy disks to the latest Corel Version 10. And some trip that was. Corel took a great piece of software and made one exceptional poor and unstable version after another and for each version loosing even more users. And then... finally version 10, which was super stable, super advanced and came with database publishing and a bunch of other nice tools. All of which worked wonderfully. Only there was no users left to buy thing! A pity really, and which is why, I do welcome the initiative Adobe is pouring into FrameMaker.

/bjørn - www.framemaker.dk