In Structured FrameMaker 11, I am trying to get 2 tables to align, and have not
been able to resolve it.

Any suggestions as to how I can get these tables to align?

[cid:image001.png@01D6123F.C1B0AFF0]

Unless notified to the contrary by the sender, the recipient should consider
the contents of this message including any attachments to be confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error,
please contact Federated Hermes immediately by forwarding this email to
not...@federatedinv.com and then delete this message from your system. Saving,
copying or disseminating an inadvertently received email could violate state
and Federal privacy laws. All emails received by or sent from Federated may be
provided to regulators or law enforcement agencies, or used for other purposes
consistent with Federated's business interests. Thank you for your cooperation.