From: Framers
<framers-bounces+w.reng=carecom-solutions....@lists.frameusers.com> On Behalf
Of Caroline Tabach
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2020 10:21 AM
To: An email list for people using Adobe FrameMaker software.
<framers@lists.frameusers.com>
Subject: [Framers] Acrobat DC & Frame etc

Hi.

I have Frame 2017 on my system and Acrobat Pro DC, as part of Creative suite.

For some reason, IT have decided to remove the Acrobat (and creative suite)

1. Will I still be able to create PDF files, or will they have to reinstall
Frame in order to be able to use the built in PDF in Frame?

2. What won't I be able to do to PDF files if I only have the version that
comes with Frame?

I currently add password protection to files, make numbering of pdf match file
numbering, extract pages, edit files.

What functionality will I be losing?

Thanks

Caroline Tabach