I have tried using the FrameMaker Project feature on several projects.
But my experience was every time, that it was of little use.
* First of all - one cannot undo (Ctrl Z).
* There are no options to display images with thumbnails or text files
* All url's are getting truncated, making it impossible figure out
where things are, unless you use "Explore". And if you do, you are
better off with Windows explorer.
* There are no actual "project" features, like stages, notes,
* There are no options for working with metadata for the project.
This message is from the Framers mailing list
Send messages to email@example.com
Visit the list's homepage at http://www.frameusers.com
Archives located at http://www.mail-archive.com/framers%40lists.frameusers.com/
Subscribe and unsubscribe at
Send administrative questions to listad...@frameusers.com