At 09:45 AM 8/25/2020, Lin Sims wrote:
Additional information: For those of you who still have Creative Suites, it
is no longer possible to activate CS 1-3. Those servers are retired. You
can still activate CS 4-6, but support is minimal. I think you can get the
number of activations reset and that's about it.

Lin, it has been a bazillion years since I've had to reinstall Adobe products so forgive me if my question is naive. I have a perpetual license to Photoshop CS4 and InDesign CS5.5. Because they have "CS" in their names, I assume they are Creative Suite products. If Adobe retires its CS4-6 servers at some point and I need to install these programs on a new computer (assuming that the OS will support them), will I be able to activate them?

It just burns me when I purchase a perpetual license and along the way, the software company changes its licensing agreement. I just went through this with Intuit Quickbooks. I purchased a perpetual license in 2009 and now they tell me that the license was only good for 11 years and will expire this year. Huh?

Carol