From: Framers
<framers-bounces+w.reng=carecom-solutions....@lists.frameusers.com> On Behalf
Of Scott Prentice
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2022 9:10 PM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: [Framers] FM 16.0.4 update...

Lynne...

Some updates have replaced the INI, but I don't recall it happening often
(maybe I've blocked those memories). I'd switch to the "user" area if Adobe
provided a "$USERDIR" variable for structured applications. If you move the
apps into the user area, you have to hard-code the path in the application
definition .. annoying and error prone. So since I keep using $STRUCTDIR in my
app definitions, I have to install things in the Program Files area, so I keep
using the default maker.ini (not a great excuse, but that's my thinking).

Thanks for the tip with "back" .. although it seems to not be persistent. Guess
it's not related to the update install.

Cheers,
...scott