Hi All,

Rick and Lynne helped me a while back on XSLT for reading an XML file into a
structured application. I could not get it to work because of the application
definitions had errors. I think I still have some errors in the structapps file
declaring this application. When saving the EDD as a DTD, I get the error
message in the subject line. Am I missing something or have something
improperly defined?

Application name: XSLT-sample
DOCTYPE:    ScpiParser
Template:   C:\FMStructure\eclipse\XSLT-Sample-Template.fm
DTD:  C:\FMStructure\eclipse\XSLT-Sample.dtd
XSLT Preferences:
Preprocessing:
Stylesheet: C:\FMStructure\eclipse\XSLT-Sample-In.xsl
Postprocessing:
Stylesheet: C:\FMStructure\eclipse\XSLT-Sample-Out.xsl
Entity locations
Public ID:  //c2/xslt-sample/ScpiParser
Filename:  C:\FMStructure\eclipse\XSLT-Sample.dtd

The translation is to simply convert all element attributes to child elements
since all content is in an attribute, and that translation works. All child
elements now have data, but I do not want some of those elements to show. I've
tried to make them as an Index or add an exclusion to the element. What usually
happens is the content either comes out of the element tags or there is a
missing end tag. Is there a way to toss the element data into some non-printing
state?

Element (Marker): ClassName
Initial marker type
In all contexts.