Hi,
   I think that I experienced this sometime as well. In my case it went
   away after a restart.
   Do you notice this in all your files? Existing ones and new ones?
   The show and hide settings of your conditions do not affect the view of
   track text edits.
   Best regards
   Winfried
   Am 23.09.2022 09:04 schrieb Klaus Daube <kl...@daube.ch>:

     On 22 Sep 2022 at 17:44, Craig, Alison GLI/CA wrote:
     > I know I must be missing something simple, but suddenly, my "track
     text
     > edit" text will only show up in black (the default font colour).
     And
     > deleting something, even when enabled, simply deletes the text.
     > Is there a setting I could have mistakenly reconfigured?
     Have You checked View > Show Condition Indicators?
     KLaus