Alison - When you select Format > Document > Numbering for Appendix A within
the book, have you selected the Page tab and made sure It says First Page #:
1 and Format ALPHABETIC A?

-----Original Message-----
From: Framers <framers-bounces+tom.bain=icloud....@lists.frameusers.com> On
Behalf Of acr...@shaw.ca
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2023 16:56
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: [Framers] HELP: Appendix Numbering Issue on Deadline

Frame 2020, Version: 16.0.5.1096

Windows 10

I'm having issues with the appendices in a book. No matter what I do, they
keep reverting from Appendix A and Appendix B, to Appendix 8 and Appendix 9.

I've tried configuring Format > Document > Numbering so it matches exactly
with a book where the numbering works perfectly, but when I Update Book, the
appendices revert to numbers.

I have to publish this book tomorrow (Monday, November 20) and I'm tearing
my hair out here.

Any suggestions?

Alison