It has to reach the server to be archived.

For whatever reason, I’m able to see everybody else’s  post and people say mine
are hitting the list, but all of a sudden I’m not seeing my own posts in my
email to the list. I’m trying to work with my email provider to figure out what
the heck is going on

Thanks!
Sent from my iPhone. Blame Steve Jobs for any typos.