Hi
I've been trying to write a new dissector for scruby and found what
looks like a bug. If a field being dissected by StrFixedLenField  is
all null bytes then the dissection stops at that field. I found it
because a packet I have has a number of these fields, as soon as the
dissector hit one it stopped. If I then edit the pcap to make one of
the bytes not null then the dissector continues to the next field.

I've had a quick look through but my ruby isn't up to working out why
this is happening. Has anyone else experience this and if so has
anyone got a fix for it?

Robin