Hi all
I need your advice/help on the implementation of a new metasploit module.
The idea is that we are sometimes interested not only in breaking
(penetrating) into systems but also we are interested in post-access
actions, which can be very significant for security analysis or
evaluation (statefull or behavior-based IDSes by example).

Metasploit already contains "access" actions as well as other usefull
auxiliary tools of attack (e.g., Dos, scanners, etc). So, I thought to
extend metasploit framework by a new module to imitate (and automate)
post-access actions that can probably be carried out by attackers. For
example, executing a sequence of commands to browse the victim
machine, upload a piece of malwae, connect back to another machine,
etc.
The advantage in metasploit is that it contains all what we need to
carry out such actions but the question is how to automate it. I know
that autopwn is an advanced step for doing this but unfortunately it
stops at gaining access and establishing sessions. We need to go a
step further in the automation.

What is the entry point to interact with the established sessions, how
can we execute commands, receive  and process their outputs?
I think Msf::Session is the key entry, right?

Any help or suggestion for this end is highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Mohammed GAD