alecm is getting cookies from my girlfriend...

-w

Alec Mitchell wrote:

On Monday 14 November 2005 11:23 am, Michel Pelletier wrote:
+1 on disolving the team.  I think it's a great idea and lots of other
folks would jump on board.

Maybe one person should stay on so that the next team doesn't have to
figure it all again.  I nominate Whit ;)

+1 from me on switching things up as well. Though Whit has done a great job, I think that it is more useful and important to somewhat formally document the process so that the next team doesn't have to figure it out, rather than saddle up a likely already exhausted Whit for another ride. ;)

Alec

| david "whit" morriss | | contact :: http://public.xdi.org/=whit "If you don't know where you are, you don't know anything at all" Dr. Edgar Spencer, Ph.D., 1995

"I like to write code like other ppl like to tune their cars or 10kW hifi equipment..."

Christian Heimes, 2004

begin:vcard
fn:D. Whitfield  Morriss
n:Morriss;D. Whitfield