my suggestion along these lines was to start by firing a shot over the z3 bow by saying "hey, we are the pfwt, we're concerned, we're going to discuss this amongst plone developers"

just so they know there are eyes on the subject even if we haven't said anything. then you guys can start the conversation here amongst the team and the larger plone-dev community and it if take a little while to get consensus, there will be nobody saying "well you didn't speak up...." later.

-w

--

| david "whit" morriss | | contact :: http://public.xdi.org/=whit "If you don't know where you are, you don't know anything at all" Dr. Edgar Spencer, Ph.D., 1995

"I like to write code like other ppl like to tune their cars or 10kW hifi equipment..."

Christian Heimes, 2004

begin:vcard
fn:D. Whitfield  Morriss
n:Morriss;D. Whitfield