Helge Tesdal wrote:
On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 18:18:20 +0100, whit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

My personal feeling(somewhat reinforced by what I saw at the symposium)
is that our ui layer is on a crash course with it's self.  At best, this
offers an opportunity to rethink how we want to work with UI as
developers, designers, integrators, etc before stumbling into a system
shaped by the assumptions of the old one.

I tend to prefer the complete rethink, so I'd like a discussion on how we're doing UI and how we want to do UI. :)
this is what I'm advocating, the discussion that I think needs to happen.

-w

--

| david "whit" morriss | | contact :: http://public.xdi.org/=whit "If you don't know where you are, you don't know anything at all" Dr. Edgar Spencer, Ph.D., 1995

"I like to write code like other ppl like to tune their cars or 10kW hifi equipment..."

Christian Heimes, 2004

begin:vcard
fn:D. Whitfield  Morriss
n:Morriss;D. Whitfield