On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 13:18:53 +0200, Alexander Limi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Are you guys in the Framework Team willing to take this job? I don't have time to do it personally, but I believe it's hugely important that Plone does this.

Also make sure you are aware of the time line - we're starting to run out of time:

April 11, 2006:
- Application period open for mentoring organizations; administrators may begin submitting applications for their orgs - Organization administrators should begin taking mentor signups once the org has been accepted by Google - Summer-Administrators Google Group opens for discussion between org administrators, mentors, and Google program administrators

May 1, 2006:
- All mentoring organizations must have submitted their interest to Google due by 17.00 Pacific Standard Time
- Application period opens for student proposals

May 8, 2006:
-Student proposals due by 17.00 Pacific Standard Time