Hi all.

To summarize some of the discussion we had on IRC just now, here is our
current idea, for all those people not spending their life in online
channels ;)

As an example we used the structure for the contextualhelp product,
which was developed at the sprint:

This should go into the "http://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/"; repository
under the name "plone.contextualhelp":

http://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/plone.contextualhelp/trunk
http://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/plone.contextualhelp/trunk/src
http://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/plone.contextualhelp/trunk/src/plone
http://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/plone.contextualhelp/trunk/src/plone/contextualhelp

http://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/plone.contextualhelp/branches
http://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/plone.contextualhelp/tags

The trunk folder itself should contain release scripts, like setup.py
and the real source should be in a /src subfolder. It has a plone
subfolder, so it is obvious that to import anything from this package
you have to use "from plone.contextualhelp import *".

If we can agree on this, we should probably post this to the devel list
with some more explanation (which can grow into a chapter in the dev
manual ;)

Cheers,
Hanno