This is a good point. Why don't we try to push these dates (it's end-of-August after all), but let people know that if they are on holiday etc they should let it be known, so that we can either shift the dates or give some people a bit more time (we'll need to "stagger" the review of bundles anyway, so it may be possible to take some of them later).

Martin