Previously Martin Aspeli wrote:
> Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> >>If this is too invasive, it may be a bit risky and impact a lot of other
> >>PLIPs. If the changes are relatively minor or gradual, they may be OK.
> >>This sounds like branch work, though. :)
> >
> >It's incredibly vague so we can't judge this one. Do we have any idea
> >when this might start to become clearer?
>
> Agree. No ideas when this may happen, and I don't think it's a major
> problem if it doesn't make it for 3.0 either. Let's wait and see what
> comes out of Limi and Alma, and then we can judge.

Considering 3.0 is supposed to be a user interface-release it would be a
good moment to introduce a new design. I suspect that if we just wait
for something to happen here we won't have a new design though. But we
can stimulate them to work on it :)

I have no intention of accepting big design changes that affect
templates late in the alphas, and certainly none at all during betas.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    It is simple to make things.