Our team wishes to highlight PLIP 154 as we think it is nearly
implemented by FileSystemStorage + AttachmentField (still SVN).

There is no bundle for this, correct? We are now past the bundle
deadline, I'm not quite sure what sort of process we have for deciding
whether we want to take on more at this point. I guess it would have
to be up to Wiggy, as release manager, and whomever would be willing
to co-ordinate such a bundle if one appears.

I think we'd also need to have a debate about whether we wanted
something Archetypes-specific or something a bit more general.
Pragmatically, AT is of course what matters today. It may not be
forever, in which case a solution would have to be seen as at least
not getting in the way of any future efforts to generalise. Not having
seen the FSS code, I can't comment on whether it has layers that are
generalisable outside AT or not.

Martin