Martin Aspeli a écrit :
> Raphael Ritz wrote:
>> Alec Mitchell schrieb:
>>>
>>> +1 to holding off on this (though like limi's, my vote doesn't count
>>> for much)
>> and I agree with both of you as BLOB support is landing in ZODB/Zope2/3
>> more or less right now (if I understood Jim correctly it's scheduled for
>> Zope 3.4).
>
> +1

We are agree that include FileSystemStorage and AttachmentField in the
core is not a good idea. We thought to include them in Plone bundle but
the better way is perhaps to put them in Archetypes bundle.

>> It's my feeling that writing and promoting a good how-to on the issue
>> including how people can deal with this right now (including Plone 2.1.x
>> and above) would be more valuable than actually getting this into the
>> core.
>
> +10
>
> I've asked, believe me. :)

We can do this.

Best regards,
--
Encolpe Degoute
INGENIWEB (TM) - S.A.S 50000 Euros - RC B 438 725 632