I'd say that if you have the time to look at this Friday, that's still
fine (there are still many outstanding bundles, unfortunately). I'm
sure Alec will be able to pitch in with some insights as well, as he's
familiar with CMFEditions and I know he's taken a quick look at
iterate and the locking bundle.

Martin