[sorry if this turns into a developer discussion which
might not be exactly what you expect here. If I should
move this to plone-devel just tell me.]

Raphael Ritz schrieb:
[..]
With respect to just putting something (the ftis) into the ZODB in order
to keep things working at a minimal level this shouldn't be hard and
I hope to be able to commit a fix later today on the plip branch
(just augmenting what intallTypes does itself).

I just did so but there are still issues.

Archetypes.ArchetypesTool.fixActionsForTypes doesn't add
the default actions anymore (if it ever did; where would this
happen if not? in 'process_types'?). Those defined explicitly
on the class seem to be fine.

Maybe this has something to do with the new-style action
handling?

Not sure when I will be able to get back to this, so I
thought I give you an update.

Pointers/fixes welcome! ;-)

Raphael

PS: Trying to install my MySite product from the tutorial
I also noticed that workflows cannot be installed as it used
to be.

   import CompoundWorkflow
File "/extra2/sites/plip-reviews/148/Products/MySite/CompoundWorkflow.py", line 6, in ?
   from Products.CMFCore.WorkflowTool import addWorkflowFactory
ImportError: cannot import name addWorkflowFactory

The factory is just gone. Again, because you are supposed to
use GS instead of course. Not sure how many products will
need to be updated because of this. Just so you know.