On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 16:00:45 -0700, Martin Aspeli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

- There is already a "delete confirm" page when you select the Delete action from the actions drop-down (I believe this used to be a JS pop-up). It'd be nice of the delete protection could be applied here so that you don't potentially get two confirmation pages.

Yup, what I was envisaging was a combined page that

- asks if you are sure that you want to delete what you selected, and
- lists any resources that will be broken as a result if you go ahead and do it.

It should be a single page, definitely.