At this moment we have 7 reviews which cover 9 bundles (the
AJAX/KSS/Bling review covers 3 PLIPS), out of a total of 20 bundles.
With the initial review only 6 days away I'm worried that be late. This
is bad for two reasons: it means bundle authors can not do anything
since they have not had any feedback, and a delay this early in the
process is not a good sign for for the next couple of months.

If someone is not able to make the deadline please say so so we can try
to rearrange the workload.

Wichert.