Hi Raphael,

On 9/25/06, Raphael Ritz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Tom Lazar schrieb:
> [..]
>>  I'd say stick with properties for now unless people radically disagree.
>
> that was my stance from the start ;-)

Could be that I'm missing the point but anyway:

and if you put this property on the type info object instead
of the site properties you would have "per-type" control
as Martin is asking for, wouldn't you?

Yes, I did think about that. I'm not quite sure how easy that is to do
(would we need a custom FTI type again?).

As Tom points out, though, there are still details of the use cases to
work out. You probably don't want to *require* people to manually make
the same change to every FTI, and indeed for many types, this may just
not be relevant.