If there are no objections I think we should merge these four PLIPs into
trunk in the next couple of days:

  PLIP   8 - Versioning
  PLIP 118 - Portlets engine based on PlonePortlets and Viewlets
  PLIP 142 - Componentise the global content menu
  PLIP 148 - Move to CMF 2.1

if we can get releases for all relevant products during next week we
just might be able to release 3.0-alpha1 in about 10 days.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    It is simple to make things.