On 10/11/06, Alexander Limi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Sun, 08 Oct 2006 06:36:20 -0700, Wichert Akkerman
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I want to go ahead and merge them. I'm not trying to wiggle my way out
> of a vote here, but I do want to keep things moving at a reasonable
> speed and I do not think that a vote is going to give different results
> in this case.

Was any conclusion reached on PLIP 144? (Next/Previous navigation)

https://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/review/plip144-nextprenavigation-bundle/

Should be a low-impact merge too, if it was reviewed and people don't have
problems with it being merged.

It requires a small amount of clean-up, but I think it's generally
acceptable once those points have been met. CC'ing Souheil, Pelle and
Henri again for a kick. ;)